Estimation of the parameters of a transmission lines and power transformers
The macro is designed to estimate the parameters of transmission lines and transformers of an electrical network based on the equivalent network (the R/X/B ratio). The macro attempts to determine the wire section, number of parallel chains and the length of the line by empirical formulas based on this ratio.
The assessment for a given list of areas is given
- For the transmission lines:
- the length of the line
- wire cross section
- the number of parallel lines
- whether the transit line (interconnection)
- For the transformer:
- The power of the transformer
- whether it is a transit
The results of the macro are displayed in Excel.
Working with macros:
- Download the macro;
- Indicate the number of areas in which the parameters should be calculated;
- Run the macro for execution.
Download the macro
The macro is designed by Alexandrov A.S.
The parameter estimation technique of V.A. Tsarev when developing a macro was used.