Software for power flow analysis, constrained optimization, fault analysis,
dynamic simulation in large-scale electric power systems
"RastrWin" Software package
"RastrWin" software complex
dedicated to power flow analysis, constrained optimization, fault analysis,
dynamic simulation in large-scale electric power systems.
is used in more than 280 organizations
in Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Moldova, Mongolia, Yugoslavia.
Issued over 20,000 licenses for the use.
Solves the power flow analysis problems for large-scale electric power systems of more than 200,000 buses
In Russia, it is the main software for power flow analysis. The main users are:
- System Operator of the United Power System (SO-CDU UPS) and its subsidiaries;
- Federal Grid Company (FGC) and its subsidiaries;
- Territorial JSC-Energo and distribution grid companies (DGC);
- Project and research institutes ("Energosetproject", "VNIIE", "NIIPT").
RastrWin is used by students of many universities in Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus, Moldova
to carry out projects and dissertations.
There are three types of licenses to work with RastrWin:
- preview (does not require registration) - allows you to work with the test network without saving results to disk;
- student (requires free registration) - allows you to work with any of network up to 60 nodes without any restrictions;
- commercial - provides ordered functions without restrictions.
Tutorials, videos, presentations in russian.
Presentation in english.
Channel on Youtube
Learn more about RastrWin ...
"Lincor" Software package
Software package Lincor is designed for package optimization of steady state of the United power system.
"Rustab" Software package
Software package Rustab Designed to simulate the dynamics of large-scale power systems and must
replace MUSTANG and EUROSTAG in Russia.
"RastrKZ" Software package
Software package RastrKZ Designed for fault analysis in large-scale power systems.
ActOpus Software package
Software package of ActOpus is designed to update and synthesis of the computational model of the United power system of Russia in the competitive day-ahead electricity market.
"Bars " Software package
Software package Bars is designed to work with a large computational model of the United power system of Russia in the balancing energy market.